This two-story, hip-roofed Craftsman house is three-bays wide and triple pile with a one-story hip-roofed projecting bay on the left side and a one-story, hip-roofed screened porch at the left rear. The earliest known occupant is Mrs. N. E. Ross, widow of C.G. Ross, in 1919 and through at least 1940 city directories list the street as Ross Street, named for her family. Later the street was renamed for nearby Maplewood Cemetery. The house was also featured prominently in the 1997 film Kiss the Girls.