James Tillman House – c. 1930
This one-story, pyramidal-roofed house is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed rear ell on the right side. The house rests on a brick foundation and has a brick stair leading to the front porch, central brick chimney, and a low brick retaining wall along the front of the property. The shed-roofed front porch is supported by cast metal posts on a concrete slab. The house has been covered with vinyl siding, but retains original nine-over-one Craftsman windows. The front door is a modern replacement. The first known occupant is James Tillman (carpenter) with his wife Ethel in 1930.