This two-story duplex is six-bays wide and four pile with a truncated-hip roof. A central brick chimney has been removed. The building retains original wood weatherboards and a single six-over-one wood window on the right side of the building. All other windows have been replaced with one-over-one vinyl windows. Second floor windows are paired on the façade and there is a low gabled vent at the eaveline over each pair. Front doors are metal replacement doors. The building has a full-width, hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a replacement wood railing between them. The two entrances to the porch each have brick knee walls lining the stairs, though the original brick stair has been replaced with concrete on the left unit. A low concrete retaining wall with concrete stairs extends across the front of the property. Mattie (Barrington) Wilkerson purchased the property prior to her marriage to Cecil in 1932; the couple owned the building until 1969. Additionally, one of the earliest residents was a Mrs. A. B. Barrington in 1925.