(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
A typical one-story, triple-A-roofed house, this building is three bays wide and single-pile. It is covered with vinyl siding, soffits, and eaves. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation under the main house, a stuccoed concrete block foundation under the porch, and asphalt-shingled roof. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by replacement posts with a modern wood rail. Replacement six-over-six vinyl windows are smaller than the original windows and a single window to the left of the front door has been replaced with a pair of windows. The front door is also a modern replacement. The house has a shed-roofed rear block that extends nearly the full width of the house. The house appears on the 1913 Sanborn map, but does not have any listed occupants in the years consulted.
February 2021 (N. Levy), neighboring houses at 705 and 707 N. Queen visible to the right.