South Corcoran Street
Corcoran Street started life as a small one block street named "Willard Street" connecting Peabody Street with Main Street. By 1881, it has become Depot Street, named for the Durham train station at its southern terminus. By 1887, it had been renamed Corcoran Street; per Wyatt Dixon, it was so named after William WIlson Corcoran, prominent philanthropist.
See also North Corcoran Street