3918 Dover Road, ca. 1930, Contributing Building Two-story hip-roofed Colonial Revival with shingle siding, 6/6 double-hung wood sash, intersecting front-gabled wing at one end of facade, projecting gabled entry with fluted pilasters and open pediment, and interior brick chimney. William and Margaret Lickle purchased the parcel from Hope Valley, Inc., in 1929; Lickle was the sales director for Mebane and Sharpe who lived at the Washington Duke Hotel before moving to Hope Valley. The Lickles sold the house to William and Olga Perlzweig in 1931. Dr. William Perlzweig was among the Johns Hopkins medical school faculty that moved to Durham to establish the hospital and medical school at Duke University.