3810 Dover Road, ca. 1958, Contributing Building One-and-a-half-story side-gabled Neoclassical house with brick exterior, 6/6 and 4/4 double-hung sash, hip-roofed and front-gabled flanking wings, interior brick chimneys, and pedimented front porch with Ionic columns. City records date this house to 1958 and city directories show William and Ophelia Edwards were the first residents. William W. Edwards was an owner of the Clements and Edwards Insurance Agency. Outbuilding 3810 Dover Road, ca. 1960, Noncontributing Building One-story, hip-roofed outbuilding on brick foundation with mitered weatherboard siding, 1/1 windows, single-leaf glazed door, and shed-roofed addition at back.