J. A. Phelps House – c. 1919
This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has an engaged front porch supported by shingle-covered posts on brick piers with an original wood railing running between them. The shed-roofed front dormer is covered with wood shingles and has two vinyl windows. The house retains original wood weatherboards throughout and has twelve-over-one wood windows. The front door is an original nine-light over three-panel door. A wide, shed-roofed dormer extends across the rear of the house. An earlier house appears on this site on the 1913 Sanborn map; however the house was likely constructed around 1919. The house was identical in form and detail to 826 Wilkerson, indicating that they were likely built by the same person. The earliest known occupant is J. A. Phelps in 1919.