Alvis W. Carden House – c. 1905, c. 1940
This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. It has a full-width, engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing. It is typical of the Craftsman style with cedar shingle siding, four-over-one Craftsman windows, exposed eaves, and knee braces in the gables. A gabled front dormer has a set of three four-over-one wood windows; a matching dormer exists on the rear of the building. The front door is a modern replacement, but retains original ten-light sidelights. The house appears to be a ca 1940 enlargement of an earlier one-story, side-gable-with-rear-ell house that appears on the 1913 Sanborn map, as evidence of the former roofline appears on the side elevations. The earliest known occupant of the house is Alvis W. Carden (planing mill) in 1905.
Garage, c. 1930 – Two-story, side-gabled, garage features modified vehicle entry on the first floor and a combination of four-over-one Craftsman windows and vinyl replacement windows on the second floor. There is a one-story, shed-roofed block along the rear of the building. The building is covered with plywood sheathing and has an asphalt-shingled roof.