3938 Dover Road, ca. 1928, ca. 1980, Contributing Building Two-story side-gabled Colonial Revival with mitered weatherboard exterior, 6/1 sash, centered front entry with sidelights and transom sheltered by a barrel-arch gabled entry porch on Doric columns, two story side-gabled wing at left end of facade, sunroom at right end, and very large two-story side-gabled garage with side entry added at rear, attached by a hyphen. City records date this house to 1928 and neighborhood oral history identifies this as the Fuller House. Ralph B. Fuller, an insurance agent, appears on Dover Road as early as the 1932 city directory.