From the 2003 National Register listing:
Colonial Revival-style two-story side-gable brick house with a gable end chimney, six-over-six sash windows, and an entrance with pilasters and a broken pediment. The house has flanking one-story frame wings: a sunroom to the north and a porch to the south. John H. Gibson, building contractor, was owner-occupant from 1940 to at least 1960. He apparently built the house as his own residence.