Like the house at 913 Orient, this is one of four "one-story bungalows built by the mill around 1924. These rectangular, single-family 'builder's houses' are three rooms deep with a low hipped roof, recessed full-facade porch, and three-bay main facade." (1984 National Historic District application)
The house suffered extensive fire damage in the early 1990s.
After restoration it again reflects much of the original mill village style.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.