Ralph Lawson House. Vemacular-style 1-story, single pile side-gabled house with a central chinmey, a front shed dormer, Craftsman-style 4/1 sash windows, and a shed porch with replacement cast-iron posts. Aluminum covers the siding and trim.
The house sits below the cunent street level. Ralph C. Lawson and James Lawson were occupants in 1930. Ralph Lawson was the owner-occupant in 1935.