J. W. Hunt House – c. 1919
This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and double pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side. The house has an engaged porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing between the piers. The porch has been partially enclosed with a room on the right side. A shed-roofed dormer with four-light casement windows is centered on the façade. The house has been covered with aluminum siding and has replacement windows on the side elevations, but retains original four-over-one Craftsman windows on the façade. The front door is a single-pane over three-panel door. Two interior ridgeline chimneys have been stuccoed. The earliest known resident is J. W. Hunt (machine operator) in 1919.