This one-story, front-gabled Craftsman bungalow is four-bays wide and triple pile. It is typical of the style with an engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers. The railing on the left side of the porch has been replaced, but original railings remain on the right side. The house retains original molded wood weatherboards, four-overone Craftsman wood windows, and exposed purlins and rafter tails. Both front doors are modern, hollow-core metal replacements. The earliest known occupants are Mrs. Nancy and Miss Minnie Blackwood in 1925. The house is currently divided into a duplex.