Tillman House – c. 1925
Below in italics from the Burch Avenue National Register Nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author.
This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed addition across the rear. The engaged front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with an original wood railing running between them. The house retains original wood siding and trim, four-over-one Craftsman windows, and a four-light over two-panel Craftsman door. The low, shed-roofed front dormer has a pair of two-light casement windows. The earliest known residents are Melvin Tillman (carpenter) and Jesse Tillman who appear to have lived in the house together; they are listed there in alternate years from 1925 through 1940.
Garage, c. 1925 – One-story, front-gabled, frame garage is barely visible at the left rear of the property. It has original molded wood weatherboards and a modern overhead garage door.