Kennedy-Fitzgerald House – c. 1905
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with two gabled rear ells and a shed-roofed addition behind the right-side ell. The house has a clipped-gabled front dormer with wood shingles and two boarded-up windows. A shed-roofed, engaged front porch is supported by tapered columns with an original wood railing. The house retains original molded wood weatherboards and two-over-two wood windows. It is now a duplex with two doors on the façade. A pair of windows on the left elevation have been shortened from their original height. The earliest known occupants are Jesse Kennedy (machinist) and Charles T. Fitzgerald (brick manufacturer) in 1905.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.