This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a one-story gabled rear ell; it has been significantly altered. The engaged porch is supported by tapered wood posts on stuccoed piers and has been partially enclosed with plywood-covered walls. The house retains wood weatherboards on the side elevations and contains a combination of four-over-four, nine-over-one, one-over-one, and six-over-six windows. The front door is a modern replacement. The earliest known occupant is Rufus J. Hooper (tobacco worker) in 1907.