Harton-Nickols House – c. 1919
This one-story, pyramidal-roofed house is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed rear ell on the right side and a smaller, shed-roofed addition to the left of the ell. The house has a hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with a weatherboard-covered knee wall between the piers. The house retains two interior brick chimneys (one with corbelling) and wood weatherboards. The front door is a fifteen-light French door and windows are one-over-one replacements throughout. The earliest known occupant is A. W. Harton who, by 1925 had moved next door to 809 Wilkerson; R. L. Nichols was listed in the house in 1925.