House. One and 1/2-story Tudor Cottage with steep side gable roof, a front gable wing with a front chinmey, and an entrance with a fanlight and a bracketed arched hood. A comer recessed porch has a boxed post. Alterations include replacement vinyl sash, vinyl siding, and vinyl trim. The house was vacant in 1930. William O. and C. Thomas Fletcher were the occupants in 1935.