This one-story, clipped-side-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile with an engaged front porch and a clipped-gabled dormer centered on the façade. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an interior brick chimney. The porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and has an original wood railing. Braces in the dormer and gable ends have been covered with vinyl. An eight-light wood casement window remains in the dormer. A stuccoed retaining wall extends along the driveway on the west side of the house and a brick stair provides access to the house from the street. The earliest known occupant is J. William Fortune (cook, Hotel Malbourne) in 1930.