This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a wide, side-gabled porch that wraps around the east side of the house and a projecting, front-gabled bay on the left side of the façade. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. Replacement vinyl windows are paired on the side elevations and arranged as groups of three on the façade. The house retains an original four-light-over-four-panel front door and knee braces in the gable ends. The porch is supported by tapered wood columns wrapped in aluminum and has a concrete floor, original wood railing, and a brick stair with metal railing. The earliest known occupant is Eugene D. Harrington (teacher, County Schools) in 1950.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.