This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an asphalt-shingled roof. The engaged front porch is supported by replacement wood posts on brick piers with a replacement modern rail. The house has replacement six-over-one windows on the façade, one-over-one wood windows on the sides and rear, and a replacement front door with a boarded original sidelight. Additional exterior details have been covered with the addition of vinyl siding. The house is nearly identical to 612 and 614 N. Queen Street, but without the front dormer or any remaining chimneys, and was likely built by the same person. Early residents were L. C. Ball and L. B. Cole in 1919 and 1924 respectively.
February 2021, from right to left - 612, 614, and 616 N. Queen.