This two-story, deck-roofed house is two-bays wide and double pile with projecting two-story bays on the front (east) and right (north) sides. A one-story, gabled ell extends from the left rear of the house and a later two-story, shed-roofed block is located at the right rear with a one-story shed-roofed addition filling in the U-shape between them. The one-story, wraparound porch is supported by Corinthian order vinyl posts, which replaced original tapered wood posts on brick piers with a turned baluster railing. The house rests on a stuccoed brick foundation and has three stuccoed brick chimneys. It is covered with vinyl siding, but retains original two-over-two windows. The earliest known resident is Numa A. West (carpenter) in 1907. He lived there with Miss Leila S. West, Miss Lello West, Miss N. Roberta West, and Miss Eleanor Wheeler.