(11.16.2017 - Durham County Tax Administration photo)
In italics below from the 2004 filing for the Trinity Park National Register Historic District boundary increase that included this property:
Rev. Marion T. Plyler House. Colonial Revival-style 2-story brick house with side-gabled roof and flanking flat-roofed wings with wooden roof balustrades. Windows have 6/6 sashes. The center door has a fanlight and sidelight, sheltered by an entrance porch with a barrel-vaulted pedimented roof with a modillion cornice suppmted by classical colunms. Methodist minister Marion T. Plyler was the occupant from 1930 to 1954. [1930-1954 CDs, 1937 SM]
Plyler was a traveling representative of the North Carolina Conference of the Methodist Church as well as longtime editor of the publication North Carolina Christian Advocate. His wife of more than fifty years was Epie Smith Plyler.