From the 2003 National Register listing:
Colonial Revival-style 2-story side-gable house with boxed eaves, a gable end chimney, plain weatherboard, and paired and tlipled 6-over-1 sash windows. The house has an elliptical-arched entrance porch with large Dmic columns and pilasters. One-story rear shed addition. The house was vacant in 1930. Eric Morrell, librarian, occupant in 1935.
librarian, occupant in 1935.