Local historic district
From the 2003 National Register listing:
Brick Colonial Revival-style two-story side-gable house with a gable end chimney, some original metal casement windows, and an entrance with a fanlight and sidelights. On the north side is a flat-roofed porte-cochere with metal posts; on the south side is a recessed two-story wing. The most prominent feature is a monumental three-bay Doric entrance portico and a bracketed balcony with decorative metal railing above the entrance. S.O. Gantt, a building contractor, was the owner-occupant from 1940 to at least 1960. He probably built the house as his own residence.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.