Local historic district
From the 2003 National Register listing:
Two-story side-gable Colonial Revival-style house with a gable end chimney, plain weatherboard, 6-over-6 sash windows, and a recessed entrance with a classical surround. William B. Rowland Jr., a supervisor at Erwin Mills, was the owner-occupant in 1955. This was the home of the Rankin family for many years.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.