Residents listed in the 1907-1908 city directory for this address were Julius A Barbee - a rural postal carrier - and Miss Iola Barbee. It is possible both were relatives of F. M. Barbee, who owned the land as part of a larger parcel including the house he occupied facing Mangum (later moved or demolished to make way for the service station. The structure is clearly shown on the 1913 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map.
This structure stood until at least late 2015, when a demolition permit was issued for this and neighboring 108 Broadway. It had been cleared by early 2017.