3920 Dover Road, ca. 1950, ca. 1990, Contributing Building One-story, side-gabled, Ranch house with brick exterior, replacement windows, projecting frontgabled bay at one end of facade, recessed front entry, and large addition at rear. The 1951 city directory lists Charles and Frances Jones as the first residents. Charles Jones was president and treasurer of the First Securities Corporation. Shed 3920 Dover Road, ca. 1990, Noncontributing Building One-story side-gabled shed with weatherboard exterior, 4/1 sash, and double-leaf doors.