Charles and Mary Livengood House
2804 Chelsea Circle, ca. 1935, Contributing Building
Two-story, side-gabled, skintled brick Tudor Revival house with wood casement windows, slightly projecting gabled bays at facade, central shed dormer, and flanking recessed side-gabled wings that include a two-car garage at the north end. Charles and Mary Livengood are the earliest identified residents of the house; they moved from Minerva Avenue in Trinity Park to Chelsea Circle between 1935 and 1938, according to city directories. Charles H. Livengood was a factory manager for Liggett & Myers Tobacco Company.