Local historic district
From the 2003 National Register listing:
One-story side-gabled brick Tudor Cottage with a front-gabled wing with a shed entrance annex with a round-arched, batten door. The clinker brick walls are another Tudor feature. Replacement one-over-one sash windows. Frederick A. Moore, salesman at Courts & Co., occupant in 1935.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.