(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. It retains its historic form, but no original materials. The house has an inset porch at the front right corner supported by aluminum-covered columns. It is covered with vinyl siding and has replacement windows throughout. A window in the front gable has been removed or sided over. The earliest known occupant of the house is J. C. Strayhorn (sheetmetal worker, Budd-Piper Roofing Company) in 1925.