(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story house with a high, hipped roof is three-bays wide and double pile and features projecting gables on the left side of the façade and the right elevation, each with a large, rectangular, louvered gable vent. A one-story, hip-roofed ell extends from the right rear. The house has a hipped front dormer with large louvered vents and two interior stuccoed brick chimneys. A shed-roofed porch at the front is supported by Doric columns. The house retains original wood weatherboards on all but the front projecting gable, which has a wider, aluminum siding, and has one-over-one replacement windows throughout. The first known occupant is Thomas B. Harris (manager, Christian & Harward) in 1907.
Garage, c. 1920 – One-story, front-gabled, frame garage with a shed roof over the entrance faces Gattis Street. The building is sheathed in wood weatherboards and has an asphalt- shingled roof with exposed eaves and a pair of sliding garage doors on the façade.