This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side and a modern shed-roofed rear addition. The house has an engaged front porch supported by paired wood posts on brick piers with a replacement railing running between them. It retains original wood weatherboards and four-over-one Craftsman windows, paired on the façade. Two gabled dormers on the front of the house have single four-light stationary windows. The front door is a fifteen-light French door with two-light transom. The earliest known occupant is R. T. Hornbuckle (agent, Life Insurance Company of Virginia) in 1907.