This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and four-pile with a wide, shed-roofed ell across the rear. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the left side of the façade. The eight-panel wood door is centered on a projecting, gabled bay with a small four-pane wood window to its right. The brick front stoop is covered by a metal awning, has a concrete slab floor, metal railing, and brick stair. The site slopes to the rear to reveal a partial basement. The earliest known occupant is William B. Solice in 1950.