(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
One-story 1-shaped frame house with front wing ending in three-sided bay. Full-facade porch supports of tapered box posts on stone plinths may be replacements. House has been covered with aluminum siding. Travelling salesman Leander Parrish lived here during the early 1920s.
1928 resident: Leander Parrish