This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with two gabled dormers on the front elevation, a two-story, shed-roofed ell at the center of rear elevation, and a one-story, shed-roofed ell at the northeast corner. The house retains little visible historic fabric; it has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, windows, and trim, and two painted brick chimneys, an interior chimney on the east end and an exterior chimney on the west elevation. The replacement front door retains a classical surround with fluted pilasters and is located in a projecting, gabled entrance bay accessed by a brick stoop and stair with metal railings. The house is nearly identical in form to the home at 618 MASSEY STREET. County tax records date the building to 1941; the earliest known occupant is Charles Dunigan in 1945.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.