This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is two bays wide and five-pile. It has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, and an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. It retains six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows and a pair of two-light casement windows in the hip-roofed front dormer. The front door is a modern replacement and is sheltered by an inset porch at the right end of the façade; the porch is supported by tapered wood columns with a wood railing. The left end of the facade has a picture window flanked by six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows. Aluminum awnings cover the windows on the façade and west elevation. A stone retaining wall extends along the street with a brick stair leading to the house. The earliest known occupant is Robert McClean (truck farmer) in 1930.
Garage, c. 1930 – Front-gabled, frame one-car garage with wood siding.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.