This two-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width, shed-roofed dormer across the façade. It has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, and two interior brick chimneys. With the exception of two original three-light, Craftsman-style windows in the dormer, the windows and front door are modern replacements. The engaged front porch is supported by decorative metal posts and has a brick foundation, slab floor, and metal railing; it has been enclosed on the right end with vinyl siding and windows. The earliest known occupant is Martha Donnell (school teacher) in 1935.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.