This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width gabled rear ell and a projecting, shed-roofed bay on the west elevation. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and two interior brick chimneys. The small, gabled front dormer has a single-pane window. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with a metal railing. The house is listed as vacant in 1930; the earliest known occupant is George W. Whitley in 1935.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.