507 Willard, 1965
(Courtesy Durham County Library)
Looking northeast, 1948
The 500 and 600 blocks of Willard Street extended from Jackson to the 'point' with Warren St., divided by Yancey Street on the west side of the street. (Yancey didn't extend east of Willard.)
These houses were torn down in 1967 by the city using urban renewal funds.
Looking southeast from the NC Mutual building, 02.15.67.
Where 507 Willard sat is the rear parking lot Durham Center (Durham County mental health) - a Greenfire property.
Looking southeast, 02.10.08
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.