Significantly altered with the enclosure of the front porch, this one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (west) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer and vinyl windows. A solid door with three lights is obscured by a shed-roofed porch on the left (east) end of the façade that is enclosed with aluminum-framed windows on a vinyl-sided knee wall. A gabled ell extends from the left rear (southeast) and there is a prefabricated shed southwest of the house. The earliest known occupants are Charles B. Noel, a presser at Model Laundry and Dry Cleaners, and his wife, Beatrice W. Noel, in 1952.
According to county deed records, on April 20, 1948, W.W. Page and his wife, Mattie, sold the lot to Margaret A. Noel. About a year later, Margaret Noel conveyed the lot to Beatrice W. Noel on June 18, 1949. On October 29, 1956, the commissioner of the estate of Beatrice L. Noel sold the property to Elvin and Magnolia Eings. The Eings sold the property to Eddie French and Louise French on August 9, 1973. After living in the home for many years, on October 25, 2018, Mrs. French, by this time a widow, sold the property to Scott E. McCauley and his wife, Stacy McCauley. After renovating the house, the McCauleys sold the home to Jillian L. Riley, who is the current owner and occupant..