This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is four-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed addition that extends across the rear of the house and extends beyond the side elevations by several feet. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers. A wide gable is centered on the façade, decorated with a gable vent that replaced a fourlight window. The structure retains original wood weatherboard, boxed eaves, and one-overone wood windows, but the doors are replacement hollow-core metal front doors with boarded sidelights. Robert M. (clerk, Charles Margolis) and Viola Cooper and Eugene (clerk) and Bess Hawkins were listed in the house in 1930, 1935, and 1940.
From the Burch Avenue National Register nomination, 2010.