403 OTTAWA AVENUE
A two-story, Dutch Colonial house with gambrel roof, this house has been significantly altered since it was originally surveyed. Distinctive shake shingles, original wood windows, exposed rafter tails, and the front porch with decorative brackets have all been removed. George H. Kemp and his wife Hazel P. and one child lived here in 1939. George Kemp was a foreman at the Georgetown Silk Company.