This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed addition on the left rear. The gabled front entry hood is supported by knee braces and shelters a replacement front door and a brick stoop. The house has asbestos siding and six-over-one replacement windows. Rectangular vents adorn the gable ends and an interior brick chimney punctures the asphalt-shingled roof. The earliest known residents are Joseph T. Whitehead (steamfitter) and his wife Grace in 1940. Also on the property is a one-story, front-gabled, frame shed (c. 1940) with an asphalt-shingled roof and molded wood weatherboards. It has a pair of hinged plywood doors on the façade.
(From the Burch Avenue National Register nomination, 2010.)