(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Dr. Carl Norris, a dentist, had this two-story frame Neo-colonial house constructed around 1912. The one-story wraparound porch supported by box pylons on brick plinths substantially augments the main block of the house. The boxy form is surmounted by a low hipped roof with a gable containing a lunette attic window in the main elevation.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.