This early twentieth-century, side-gabled Craftsman-bungalow retains much of its historic fabric. The three-bay, double-pile house has a gabled front dormer and decorative knee brackets at the dormer and main rooflines. The engaged porch is supported by battered posts on brick piers. Windows are four-over-one Craftsman-style windows with several two-over-one wood windows at the rear and are generally paired with simple wood surrounds. The house is covered with wood weatherboards and rests on a brick pier and curtain foundation with an asphalt-shingled roof.
The earliest known resident is Ernest R. Green (manager) listed in the house from 1924 to 1939.