1981 (Old North Durham Architecture Slides, Durham County Library)
(Below in italics is from the 1985 North Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
A large one and one half story bungalow covered by weatherboard siding with high hip roof with corbelled chimneys. Distinctive shed dormer; attached front porch has been enclosed on one side.
In 1922, Frank D. Upchurch, a teller for the Fidelity Bank lived here.
Demolished, year unknown.