(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
1 1/2 -story side-gable duplex with a brick facade and German siding on sides and rear. Corner recessed entrance porches have classical posts. Other features are a dentil cornice and a shed front dormer window. Windows have replacement sashed. 1950 CD: 2 occupants.